Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
40x40 pixels is crap !
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey can anyone send me a link for a website that sells catback exaust for a 97-01 camry 4 cyl (5sfe) been looking around and i cant find anything for the 4 cylinders only the v6 and i think id be losing power thanks !

·
Boss Honky
2,703 Posts
Thoes Cat back systems I believe are forthe v6 Camrys. I have not seen a Cat Back for a I4, that is why I had one custom made, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I believe that Rippmods has a catback as well. It's a custom one, but I believe it dynoed at a 10-12 HP gain and 10-14 TQ gain on an otherwise stock 4cyl. Maybe PM Ross for the specifics...

HTH -

DJ

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
YESCA said:
Thoes Cat back systems I believe are forthe v6 Camrys. I have not seen a Cat Back for a I4, that is why I had one custom made, but I could be wrong.
yeah both the Greddy Evo & Apex-i WS cat-backs are listed for the V6 but will fit the I4 (5SFE) with no probs. i have the Apex-i WS cat-back and i love it, looks good, sounds nice and is pretty quiet so perfect for me :D

i think there are a couple of guys with the 5SFE as well that have the Greddy Evo cat-backs too. you can always go custom as well if you know of a good shop :)

Keri

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
yep b/c that's what i have on mine...but that apex-i catback is for '97-01 as a direct bolt-on. it might fit a gen 3 or 3.5 but you might have to do custom work or something...i can't speak for the fitment on those gen camry's.

Keri

1 - 9 of 9 Posts