Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I am not sure whether or not I have '2 disc autochanger' in my corolla cd player. I have factory made cd player in my car. The owners manual says my model has 2 disc autochanger but I cannot insert more than one CD. The player has buttons 'disc 1' and 'disc 2', but nothing happens when I press them. Can you help me to figure out this? Please click the link below if you wanna see the picture of my cd player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mana.yours/A?authkey=Gv1sRgCLCzvZv_pvqVOQ#5532476520097137378

Actually I am looking for a way to use my Ipod in this cd player. It does not have casette port and I dont want to use fm transmitter. I just came across a website which says I can install auxiliary cable jack if I have autochanger.

Thanks in advance.
Mana

·
ロンリードラ&#
99 Corolla CE
228 Posts
That's not a 2-disc CD changer. The CD changer is 6-disc and the buttons on the stereo itself are disc up and disc down. They just happen to be the same buttons for radio station 1 and 2. If you don't have a 6-disc changer hiding somewhere in the trunk or under a seat then you don't have one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I could not find autochanger in the trunk or under the seat. I guess it does not have one.

That's not a 2-disc CD changer. The CD changer is 6-disc and the buttons on the stereo itself are disc up and disc down. They just happen to be the same buttons for radio station 1 and 2. If you don't have a 6-disc changer hiding somewhere in the trunk or under a seat then you don't have one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts