Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive found a set of alloy rims from an early 2000's Celica. The bolt pattern and offset I believe match my 2019 Corolla. I'm wondering if the length of the studs on the Corolla would be any different from the Celica and thereby prevent the proper seating of the center cap on the Celica rim.

Thoughts?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ive found a set of alloy rims from an early 2000's Celica. The bolt pattern and offset I believe match my 2019 Corolla. I'm wondering if the length of the studs on the Corolla would be any different from the Celica and thereby prevent the proper seating of the center cap on the Celica rim.

· Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
19,850 Posts
You can check the specs on each wheel on this site. Quick glance looks like it will work.

· Administrator
マズダスピード3
19,047 Posts
According to this website, the offset is 39mm. The offset will work. The lug bolt is acorn style.

As for the length, I have only found 39mm.

Reactions: Grugger

· Diehard Rams Fan
23 GR Corolla, 09 Corolla S Turbo 5MT, 17 Corolla iM 6MT, 89 MR2 SC, 06 Scion xB, 17 RAV4, 10 Prius
23,709 Posts
You should be just fine. Many OEM wheels can even handle a 20mm or 25mm spacer so they fill out the wheel well better.

· Diehard Rams Fan
23 GR Corolla, 09 Corolla S Turbo 5MT, 17 Corolla iM 6MT, 89 MR2 SC, 06 Scion xB, 17 RAV4, 10 Prius
23,709 Posts
Well, I went and saw the rims. I wasn't interested. They had been painted (which would have been ok) but were poorly prepped before the paint was applied. So, I passed.
The down side to OEM wheels is that they are heavy. You would be better off getting a wider, lighter wheel with a better offset to fill the wheel well out better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.