Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There isn't much info regarding the Century bed caps, specifically the Century Ultra. I'm trying to see if anyone has any comments or reviews on this shell, and especially pics with it on their truck. Searched the forum and also google and there really isn't much info on Century caps.

It was between the Leer 100R or the Century Ultra, and I decided on the Century cause in my opinion it looks a little better. The only pics I found is the silver Tacoma on arctictrucks.com. http://www.arctictrucks.com/pages/1575

Also, does anyone have any advice on essential options to get for a truck shell? On my list currently is the fold down sliding front window (for ease of cleaning both windows), carpet, and yakima roof rack. Anything else?

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2008 Tacoma Dlb Cab
197 Posts
I looked at Century, but settled on Leer. I just wasn't comfortable with buying a Century cap because they aren't a popular brand in my area, so I don't know much about them.

My Leer cap came standard with a carpet headliner. The only option I chose for my cap was a removable rear window (for cleaning).

·
charles Leandro North Ala
tocoma dc lb sr5
10 Posts
centry caps & lids

call bob at custompick.com 1 800 894 1176 he can help you with centryand other brands and has picturs.

·
Registered
2006 Tacoma 4x4
153 Posts
a lot of folks like the "windoors" if thats an option on the century, i'd get it. Saves crawling in to get stuff from the front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts