Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know a good place to look for Carbon fiber body parts for a 94 mr2?
I tried madpsi, but they have no phone number and do not reply to emails.
Any other places with a better handle on customer service?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking for CF trunk, possibly the engine cover, headlight replacements.
I emailed MADPSI several times and never heard back from them, and this was weeks ago.....

Anybody have a phone number for them?

Where does "Dennis" get his parts from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have tried to get onto the boards over there and they will not resend my account info. Its been awhile since I have used that forum and they do not reply to requests for account info. Admins are slacking over there or they have a software glitch.......

Anyway, where are you out of kkmr2?
Are you associated with a shop?

·
Boosting 15 psi :)
1991 MR2 (jap turbo)
507 Posts
I dont beleive it is... you can paint cf, usually there is a high gloss coating over it though, and if i remember correctly, you should sand this off before painting it. i read about it a while ago, so wait for what others have to say. just letting you know that i have friends who have painted cf hoods...

·
sargdesigns
2,497 Posts
Yup, too bad their is really no such thing as a good protective UV Layer, out here in AZ you can really tell with the sun beating down every day on everything. The epoxy will eventually yellow almost regardless of what you use to protect it. (However paint or something that is not translucent would eliminate this situation.)

I love how carbon fiber looks, I like it unpainted, too bad epoxy sucks in the sun. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.