·
Go camry goooooo
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a present today when i got home from work

Thought id share with you
i think the pics speak for themselves

My ? is, and everyone please state your opinion and other ideas

i got silver hood pins, should i leave them as is, paint them black, or the color of the car, also goes for the windshield squirters?

And if anybody feels like paint or photoshoping there ideas, go ahead

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4285950499&congratulation_page=Y

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
if you have it painted just right it can have a green look to it to match your car but still see the cf. i think they use transparent green. i've seen it before and it was tight.

as fo the squirters ...are there holes there for them already if not run some hidden tubing for them. and as for the pins paint them black and put them in the oven to help the paint stick better and use high temp paint.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
yes congrats, u got the hood before i will get it, looks great :thumbup:

·
Why not?
226 Posts
I HATE YOU! How much did you pay for it >????????

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Enjoy it will you can. I've had my VIS CF Hood since Dec. and it's already starting to fade:mad:

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
Drew, cool man. make sure you get some pics during the install of the cf hood. I can't wait till i get the money to finish my damn engine, then i'll get one. :D

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
^That's VIS quality for you..........
Yeah tell me about it, I'm actually thinking about painting it. But if I paint it No one's going to want to buy it when I return my car to stock:mad:

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
yeah i thought they were supposed to have all kinds of coating to keep them from fading/turning yellow...

i have heard of questionable quality in the past, thought possibly they had improved somewhat...

drew are the edges rolled? have you tried to see how it mates up to the latch on your car...just wondering how the fit will be.

Keri

1 - 20 of 43 Posts