Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i was getting this BEAUTIFUL Car but i couldnt it was 7,500 it was a DEAL........ it had 99,000 on it but i didnt give a shit it had mods

it had cat back exhaust 18 psi rear wheel it had a ton of stuff

if i had gotten that it would have cost a fortune for insurance im 15 :) can you guess what i would do with that car RACE BIATCH put me a body kit on the mother !!!!!!!! RAWR!

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
He was probably selling it for $7500 cause he realized to paint job was insane! That is the most visually offensive MKIV I've ever seen :D

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
Yeah I would have bought it a resold it.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
those volks and paint job would cost around 7500......i dont think the car comes with an engine....interior..its just the shell u must be getting at that price......:rolleyes:

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
^ Ya... I've seen more than a few stock MKIV's go for around $4k - $5k with a blown motor. How the hell is this guy selling his for w/ 99k miles for $7500??? For example... my grandma sold her Automatic, NA, 1994 Supra.... completely stock (obviously), for $14,000.

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
yeah, a $7,500 price for that car is unreal.

If anything, I'd have to say that this is a troll post. A $7,500 price for a car that has:
- wheels
- an expensive (albeit nasty) paint job
- front mount IC
- etc...
is just plain, downright, stupid.

Even with a blown motor that'd cost more than $7,500.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
^^he never said it was his....just said that he was gonna get it for that price whice we are all questioning......

·
Registered
270 Posts
If he found it in an add, i hope he has enough sense to research it. If you take a look at websites like autotrader, cars.com, and such, you'll find supra tt's with low miles at those insanely low prices with mods. The other day i saw a supra on yahooauto.com selling for 8.5k and it was the same car, vin# and all, that was put up for sale 3 weeks ago on cars.com for 6k. on top of that, it was listed by a different guy (diff name,email address and location) just got to be careful and be smart, and don't wire a guy money without seeing/touching/driving the car.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
that shit's ugly as fuck....

ugly paint, ugly rims...

and jeremy, you're only 15, calm your ass down, you cant handle a supra, and a fixed up one at that...

go get yourself a nice FWD corolla, or something...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this car had some mad upgrades i sent it in to some friends of mine ( street racing junkies ) and they told me all sorts of stuff and how it was deal

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Yea.... its a "deal" because it's bull shit. They set stupid ass prices up.... and people send them deposits... or the whole amount... and for some odd reason.. you never see the car.... or hear from the person again :dunno:

Happens all the time ;)

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
Razo-E said:
that shit's ugly as fuck....

ugly paint, ugly rims...

and jeremy, you're only 15, calm your ass down, you cant handle a supra, and a fixed up one at that...

go get yourself a nice FWD corolla, or something...

hhahahahaha, Awesome.

Wait, this was some internet deal? If so that's why. It's a scam. There are sooooo many of these out there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
ebay

if it's the same car i saw on ebay, which i'm sure it is (how many supras have U seen taht had that exact ugly ass paint job??) well that car can't be "street driven", u can't obtain a title for it AND it has a salvage title, so yea.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no i have a friend.. is registered with those car facts that sends u everything about the car he put the vin # in everything was fine no wrecks nothign all that guy said was that it was a project car he was rich as fuck though he was in europe with the car when i needed to talk to him and the guy lives right next to me in mississippi i live in alabama it was a lucky guy who got that car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts