Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Corolla
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to change my interior dashes and panels from tan to black and i was wondering if anyone could help me about prices??

·
Registered
316 Posts
I don't blame you for wanting the change. The interior color was the biggest reason I bought a Corolla "S". If I was you, I'd start to check out all the local salvage yards for the "S" cars and swap out as much as you canm, as often as you can. Good luck, this could take a while!

·
Registered
37 Posts
junk yards the way to go.,.. i love my black interior :) also if you wana do the enter console in any other color, even a carbon fiber scheme, ebay sells kits for that pretty cheap. I'm either gona do mine in blue or CF..

·
Registered
36 Posts
junk yards the way to go.,.. i love my black interior :) also if you wana do the enter console in any other color, even a carbon fiber scheme, ebay sells kits for that pretty cheap. I'm either gona do mine in blue or CF..
You do mean the actual like molded plastic replacements right? Because I have heard awful things about the R Vinyl covers.

·
Registered
Toyota Corolla
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn thats came out nice.. i wanna do mine black and neon green cause i have my car lite up wit green neons..

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
It depends on where you buy them from

www.rvinyl.com has this look for 30 dollars

Or you can get the actual molded pieces for about 200 dollars (more or less)

I would say go check out Rvinyl because they are easy to put on and remove if you dont like them after awhile. Because, if you may not like the color you get from an actual mold, you may have a hard time returning them.

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
no wrap kits are not custom fitted to your 03 corolla, wraps are just big sheets of vinyl for you to adhere yourself. If you are on Rvinyl you want to go under "Dash Kits"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts