Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FJ nut
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is GEN 3.5. My left (driver) side parking light bulb doesn't work.

There is one screw visible on top right beside the main head light. I took it off. The light unit was a little mobile but could not take it off. Any more screws.... ?? Or do I have to fight it to take it out. I did not want to break any thing so did not struggle too much.

Thanks. U all are the best of the best !!!!!! :D

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
It's only one screw. I had trouble trying to remove my passenger side one. Just gotta wiggle it using a little force, but try not to crack it.

·
FJ nut
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Durrby said:
It's only one screw. I had trouble trying to remove my passenger side one. Just gotta wiggle it using a little force, but try not to crack it.
Ok, I will try not to crack but I am thinking. If it is that much trouble taking it out, I may not be able to put it back in........ but let me try today. I will use more force. :D

It is SO "NOT" cool driving down the road in the late eveings with FULL head lights, and not being able to use the parking lights.............. somethings today's cars dont have !!

I hate the day time running lights on my 2000 Camry. I want to be able to control the kind of lighting I want. :disappoin

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
RAV4EVR said:
Ok, I will try not to crack but I am thinking. If it is that much trouble taking it out, I may not be able to put it back in........ but let me try today. I will use more force. :D

It is SO "NOT" cool driving down the road in the late eveings with FULL head lights, and not being able to use the parking lights.............. somethings today's cars dont have !!

I hate the day time running lights on my 2000 Camry. I want to be able to control the kind of lighting I want. :disappoin
Mine went back into place just fine...It's probably just stuck from never once being removed. Not saying this is the case with you but it's a possibility.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts