Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
i've seen front ends like that go for $1500+...so yes, that's cheap.

·
Registered
89 gts
147 Posts
falnfenix said:
i've seen front ends like that go for $1500+...so yes, that's cheap.
your talking about a front clip with the engine and tranny for $1500.No AE92 owner will spend$1500 on a front end conversion.That price is in US.I got my Levin frontclip with rear bumper,both doors with power window and catback tanabe exhaust for $1500 US.I would rather look for a frontclip,than spend 6-700 on that front end.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
this is cheap, besides you don't see to many levin fronts.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
TwinCamGuy said:
your talking about a front clip with the engine and tranny for $1500.No AE92 owner will spend$1500 on a front end conversion.That price is in US.I got my Levin frontclip with rear bumper,both doors with power window and catback tanabe exhaust for $1500 US.I would rather look for a frontclip,than spend 6-700 on that front end.

no, i'm talking about precisely what's in the auction.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
As soon as this conversion goes over $600 US is not worth it anymore. That's the most it should be worth.. and yes I mean without the motor.

A front clip will be worth more because you get more, motor and front suspension included basically.

·
Sexy Run
183 Posts
meh looks like sedan but its unique non the less and its a steal at that price, I bought blown coilovers fot that price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know I paid $2k for my front clip 5yrs ago. Engine and all, even Nardi Steering wheel. then I had to buy another front end because I got into an accident and well that front end was $700 from Gushi Auto in Cali. That was shipped. And that was about 6months ago.

I don't think this price is steep this price for the front end is good u have to understand how many do u see on E-bay 1 every like 6months so when you see it at a price and you want it you have to pay for it. Thats the way I think about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts