Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about purchasing a cargo net for the Highlander but didn't want to pay dealer prices (Toyota) or Flea Bay and also found that I may only use it the odd time so shelling out alot of coin for this was not a priority. For the odd time that I have a couple bags of groceries the rear cargo hooks were enough. But low and behold I was at Wally Mart and in the auto dept. found a cargo net with three seperate compartments (nets) for the great price of $15 Canadian. I stretched the net from the left hand cargo hooks to the right hand side and it fit perfectly. This thing looks like it's made for the Highlander. The great thing is that it is cheap and when I don't need it I store the net in one of the rear side compartments. I think this is a great find at a great price!

:clap:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do you have pictures of the net ? I'd like to see how it fits in the highlander cargo space. In mine, I'm currently using the net from my previous Honda Accord that I've sold few years ago. It works great, but it's not perfect.

Maybe I'll show picture when I'll have some times...

·
Registered
117 Posts
toobroke said:
I was thinking about purchasing a cargo net for the Highlander but didn't want to pay dealer prices (Toyota) or Flea Bay and also found that I may only use it the odd time so shelling out alot of coin for this was not a priority. For the odd time that I have a couple bags of groceries the rear cargo hooks were enough. But low and behold I was at Wally Mart and in the auto dept. found a cargo net with three seperate compartments (nets) for the great price of $15 Canadian. I stretched the net from the left hand cargo hooks to the right hand side and it fit perfectly. This thing looks like it's made for the Highlander. The great thing is that it is cheap and when I don't need it I store the net in one of the rear side compartments. I think this is a great find at a great price!

:clap:
Good find and thanks for the info. I will have to check it out at the local Walmart. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts