·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Im with RAV on this one, Id love me one of those supras!:clap:

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Damn i'd call a Supra/Viper/RX-7 for me :D...Sounds too good to be true...

·
PICKLE GANGSTER
3,210 Posts
^ yeah i was looking at that. Too bad its sold.

I may just have to get another car to check this out. They're cheap enough. The camaro on there just sold for less than 3000.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I would LOVE to have a couple of those 69 Camaros!

·
PICKLE GANGSTER
3,210 Posts
^ yeah, the great thing about them is even though the engine is not running, as long as the body is straight you could afford to drop in a new high performance block pretty cheap and easy. One would make a great project car.

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,894 Posts
did anyone notice anything weird with the enzo photos? specifically that the last photo was from a different damaged enzo?

·
PICKLE GANGSTER
3,210 Posts
^ all i know is if it was my car and i caught whoever did it, they would not be turned over to the police....

·
Registered
Camry
6,925 Posts
Rdizzle said:
^ all i know is if it was my car and i caught whoever did it, they would not be turned over to the police....
heh...prolly thinking the same thing I am...those people would never be seen again.

·
PICKLE GANGSTER
3,210 Posts
touringcamry said:
heh...prolly thinking the same thing I am...those people would never be seen again.
Well what pisses me off is that they didn't even steal shit off it! They just went around it with a hammer to do the most damage possible. It will cost a ton to get that much random damage fixed. Sorry, but i would take the same philosophy on their kneecaps.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,764 Posts
Hmmm, some interesting cars. I'm honestly tempted in getting the GT-R. Besides, if I do get one, I'll probably gut it out and make it into a race car. :naughty:

·
Theatre Nerd Person...yea
Tacoma
1,969 Posts

·
I don't sugarcoat!!
1995 Camry LE Coupe
393 Posts
SILVERadoTACOMA said:
I would LOVE to have a couple of those 69 Camaros!
Absolutely! :thumbup:

·
Rockin the STi
MR2 Turbo
1,557 Posts
anyone wanna open up an exotic car shop and fix these up and sell them to make mad profit???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts