Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Coming on over from the 2020 corolla forum to show my latest acquisition. 2001 4runner sport. 102k miles, one owner. Currently at the dealer getting the requisite work on it. TB, WP, ect. Plugs and wires too. Can't wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
2,593 Posts
Hey guys. Coming on over from the 2020 corolla forum to show my latest acquisition. 2001 4runner sport. 102k miles, one owner. Currently at the dealer getting the requisite work on it. TB, WP, ect. Plugs and wires too. Can't wait.
Score!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I took off the roof rack to repaint and removed the original spare, dated 2000 and removed the tow bar. Have another tow vehicle so I figured I would save some weight. That tow bar is about 80lbs my best estimate.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Mind saying what you paid and general region you bought it from? How is the rust underneath? Looking to replace my 99 and I currently live in New England so I'm going to be shopping other parts of the country.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mind saying what you paid and general region you bought it from? How is the rust underneath? Looking to replace my 99 and I currently live in New England so I'm going to be shopping other parts of the country.
Southern california. One owner car from souther california so 100% zero rust. Not even surface rust. Don't have any pictures however. Will put them up when I get the car back. I paid 6k.

·
Registered
2008 Tacoma base Access Cab 2.7L 4x2 AT
22 Posts
.... and removed the original spare, dated 2000
Watching "Chasing Classic Cars" and other "Barn Find" Shows you are committing sacrilege !

I saw one show they were drooling over original tires from 1953 and driving around on them :unsure:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Watching "Chasing Classic Cars" and other "Barn Find" Shows you are committing sacrilege !

I saw one show they were drooling over original tires from 1953 and driving around on them :unsure:
Removed to replace with new. But will probably keep the original. Not much use in a real emergency. Even though it had never been used.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts