1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts

·
I do all my own stunts
561 Posts
Anyone also notice the white vinyl over the front turn signals, IMO that looks like crap! But to each thier own.

·
Registered
325 Posts
07XLE said:
Anyone also notice the white vinyl over the front turn signals, IMO that looks like crap! But to each thier own.
i hope you don't hate my mod when i finally get it done :(

·
I do all my own stunts
561 Posts
Netforcer said:
ahhh, he's just sayin that cuz the vinyl doesn't flow with the curves of the headlight and you can still see the orange and the white vinyl from the reflection of the chrome headlights
Exactly! Not a bad idea, just a bad application, looking forward to finished product pics from you, n8dogg.

Winterpeg said:
The unit has been totaled/written off! It is a Salvage unit.
Hopefully someone noticed that.
I noticed the salvaged title too, doesn't make sense because the seller claims that it was due to the oil pan damage preventing the engine from running, why wouldn't you just replace the oil pan and be done, why persue the "salvaged" title? Seems like it makes it alot harder to sell that way.

·
it is what it is
07 Camry SE
2,294 Posts
07XLE said:
Exactly! Not a bad idea, just a bad application, looking forward to finished product pics from you, n8dogg.

I noticed the salvaged title too, doesn't make sense because the seller claims that it was due to the oil pan damage preventing the engine from running, why wouldn't you just replace the oil pan and be done, why persue the "salvaged" title? Seems like it makes it alot harder to sell that way.
That must have been a big bump. Sound like more engine parts were replaced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts