Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
lol....who wants to buy my Bolex while they're at it....haha...

but in all seriousness....nothing wrong with replicas...as long as they don't try to pass themselves off as real

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
no one saw "RAVS" ???? i don't mind long as there not being passed of as real.

there acctually not a bad looking wheel..

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
:lol:

those are a sweet wheel design though, I wonder sometimes what gold wheels would look like on my ree...

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I think the gold/chrome would look nice on the right car. For instance if the car was black with gold trim or striping. Otherwise, I think I would stick with chrome or black.

I have a stupid question you guys may be able to help me with. I am strickly a truck and motorcycle guy so I don't know much about low profile tires and. I bought my wife a Celica GT convertible last year and it came with a set of 17" wheels plus the stock ones. They are a seven spoke aluminum rim and have what looks like a red M on the center cap. However, the M has a line over it leading me to believe it may actually be a W. Can anyone tell me what kind of wheels they are?

Here is a picture.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.