Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out(pics)

what do you guys think of my car, i want to sell it, do you think anyone would ever bu it? just a thought

it also has some other stuff besides the obviuos rims hood and suspension, like header, intak rear sway bar, CF dash well let me know what you guys think, thanks!!

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
That's clean as Hell:thumbup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gaak and PTballer- haha im in Hawaii...

Rapeacivic- thanks, looks similar to how your car did.

snakeeyes- the rims are the best part, those are reall SSR GPO7 impossible to find...but yeah i guess if you mean cause there 18's 17s mighta matched better.

thanks for the comments and keep them comin!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe im supried you guys dont like the rims, most people tell me thier the nicest thing on the car... haha and Im in Honolulu

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
keep it ! and go to the toyota\lexus meet this saturday the 23rd heh..

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
You guy's are on crack, I love the rims:thumbup: Much props to you man, I would keep it. Your actually making me thing about getting rid of my body kit and just go for a clean look:)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was wondering when the next toyota lexus meet was i wanted to go since i missed the last one... where does it start and what time?

·
Registered
785 Posts
thats a nice clean car, nice wheels :thumbsup: if someone is has an option for a camry, someone would really consider buying that from you.

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
uluahunta said:
i was wondering when the next toyota lexus meet was i wanted to go since i missed the last one... where does it start and what time?
coo, yea i wanted to go to the last one to meet some other Camry owners but i was still in the middle of my build up :) but im ready now :D the meet is on this Saturday, 10pm at the Waipio Costco.. they rolling out at 10:30pm

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,127 Posts
wow, i LOVE those rims..!

you have one CLEAN camry, but sorry to hear you're getting rid of it...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deep said:
If you still have the stock hood, rims, header, etc. Parting it out would probably make you more money.
yea i thought about it but in i live on an island and it might be hard finding buyers for the parts, mostly the the hood, plus the exhaust is all straight through, so it would take alot of work to redo it back...

·
Big Wrench
397 Posts
Eh Ulua hunter,

Wea u go fishing???

I used to go after Ulua all the time too. Now I'm stranded in da desert.

Brudda just the word Ulua makes me miss the ocean. I lived for it. Fishing, Diving and Boogie Boarding. Every time I go back home no moa time to diving or fishing. Always family hea, dinner thea, freinds like do this or that and SHOPPING. Always gotta get some new T-shirts and slippas.

Any way nice to see some locals in the nation.

laters,

Mike

PS - I get the Ulua fishing story foa U if you like.:D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mikey21 said:
Eh Ulua hunter,

Wea u go fishing???

I used to go after Ulua all the time too. Now I'm stranded in da desert.

Brudda just the word Ulua makes me miss the ocean. I lived for it. Fishing, Diving and Boogie Boarding. Every time I go back home no moa time to diving or fishing. Always family hea, dinner thea, freinds like do this or that and SHOPPING. Always gotta get some new T-shirts and slippas.

Any way nice to see some locals in the nation.

laters,

Mike

PS - I get the Ulua fishing story foa U if you like.:D
Actually i just lost a bigboy too, empty my 4/0 with 80!! i was pissed haha, next time i get um.I stay on oahu you it doesnt come very often. well shoots hit me back. this is just one pic of a good trip a while ago.

·
Big Wrench
397 Posts
uluahunta said:
Actually i just lost a bigboy too, empty my 4/0 with 80!! i was pissed haha, next time i get um.
You had to bring up the one that got away story. So here's my the one that neva get away story.

Me and my neighbor used to always go fishing in Wailua. It's all shallow flats out there for the first 100yards or so. So we get there at low tide and go diving for tako. Then we rig our lines with the tako and set the poles in the sand spike with the drag loose but not to loose. We then swim out with two lines each to the deeper section in front of the reef. Then we set our lead into a rock or reef. We use weak line for the lead line so we can break um real easy. We use about 12 feet of stainless wire leader burying it in the sand with only the tako on the surface of the sand. You gotta be sure that no moa eel in the area or loose money.

Anyway one day after dragging our lines out my bell started ringing like mad. So we went swim like crazy so I could set the hook befoa the bugga could get away. I grab my pole, take in the slack and set the hook real good. Just as soon as the fight started my line got stuck. So I went take a couple of wraps and pulled to see if I could get um free. The line went snap, unreal cause I neva pull dat hard and I also use a 80 pound main line.

So I reel in the line and set um up one moa time. Me and my buddy grab our fins snorkel and spears and head out again. We stay almost to the reef when all of a sudden I see one Ulua in the distance (It's not unusual to see one Ulua around here but it's usually just a glimpse of a tail swimming away. Like a ghost. You never actually get to see one swimming around). I drop the line and cock my three prong. I take one deep breath and go under slowly approaching the Ulua. The 8' fiberglass three prong spear no moa any kind of range so I just keep swimming closer and closer. I now stay about 15' away and the Ulua still stay swimming around. ??? :confused:

I went stay there foa one second thinking what the hell. Then I could see it. My stainless steel wire leader shining brightly. The barrel swivel went get wedged in the reef. He was just swimming in a circle. I went call my buddy and we went just watch him swim for awhile. Then I went over and speared him in the head. No body back home went believe me. Lucky thing my neighbor was there. :cool:

So there's my best Ulua story, oh yea he was about 18 lbs.

Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts