Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really liked what I saw of the new Highlander in Chicago. But I left there and forgot to look and see if it had an in-cabin AUX jack on the stereo. That is a must for me. Can anyone say for sure that they saw this jack in Chicago? Thanks.

·
Registered
335 Posts
jeffcarp said:
I really liked what I saw of the new Highlander in Chicago. But I left there and forgot to look and see if it had an in-cabin AUX jack on the stereo. That is a must for me. Can anyone say for sure that they saw this jack in Chicago? Thanks.
You wouldnt have been able to see it since it was on a big platform that you werent allowed to get on.

·
it is what it is
07 Camry SE
2,294 Posts
jeffcarp said:
The 08 does have it. Its not on the stereo.

·
2005 HL Ltd. 4WD V6
535 Posts
upset

I was just at the Philadelphia Auto Show and was VERY dissapointed that the 08 Highlander was not there. I'm sure that if it had been, it would have been in a roped-off area, as they never let the public have access to unreleased vehicles. I will be at the New York show in April, and I'm quite certain I'll see the 08 HL there....at least it should be there <grin>. I'll try to find out about the input from one of the "talking heads" there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I for one am hoping that they light all of the window switches and door locks. I am still amazed that on my '07 Limited, the only button that lights is the driver's window button. My wife's Mazda Tribute which was almost 10K less, has all of the buttons lit. What would be even nicer is if they light the side mirror controls and the home link buttons. The home link buttons are especially hard to find in the dark.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts