Toyota Nation Forum banner

201 - 220 of 294 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,646 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,646 Posts
Few people realize this reality about China and the businesses that reside there. It's the overarching reason why Huawei has been banned from installing 5G networks in America and other smart countries around the world. Excerpted from the Epoch Times:

Legally Bound to Spy and Steal

Unlike typical U.S. and European companies, Chinese firms aren’t about profits and quarterly reports. Rather, market penetration, industrial and intellectual property theft, technology transfers, and furthering the interests of the CCP are their focus. Simply put, these companies don’t exist to serve economic purposes; they’re “weaponized” entities that exist to serve the CCP’s political and military objectives.

Chinese SOEs— all of them—are pawns of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA), which is in the business of destroying the U.S. economy and oppressing and imprisoning millions of people. That’s because every Chinese company is subject to the integrated and far-reaching power of China’s National Intelligence Law, which came into effect in July 2017. Article 7 of the law requires all Chinese citizens to carry out intelligence work as ordered by the CCP. Every Chinese company, big or small, is in effect, an active intelligence-gathering asset of the CCP.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas-weaponized-firms-threaten-us-financial-markets_2921795.html

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Few people realize this reality about China and the businesses that reside there. It's the overarching reason why Huawei has been banned from installing 5G networks in America and other smart countries around the world. Excerpted from the Epoch Times:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas-weaponized-firms-threaten-us-financial-markets_2921795.html
It's also known that they've tried to penetrate NATO starting with Poland...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/11/huawei-employee-arrested-in-poland-over-chinese-spy-allegations

Of course they fired him when he got arrested.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/tech/poland-huawei-exec-arrest/index.html

·
Premium Member
34,646 Posts
And the way the Germans are rolling on 5G, if I were the Trump administration I'd inform them that if they go ahead with Chinese suppliers for 5G that they'd be cut out of all intel rated confidential and above. Same would hold true for any other NATO "ally," but in particular the Germans. They seem to be going off the rails of rationality at a breakneck pace.

·
Premium Member
34,646 Posts

·
Token Aussie
1,738 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I thought they hated American cars just like we do.

:lol:
I hope they do and I hope our items cause them just as much infuriating aggravation as their crap products do to us. I can't tell you how many times I've wished for the people to be lined up and executed who made all these cheap screws and plastic parts that strip and break too easily causing my jobs to last way longer than it should have taken to do. If it were kids who made such infuriating crap then I hope their lives suck even worse just for making that crap too along with their supervisors and business owners who refuse to make quality products all in the name of extra profits. I think you can tell I'm not really much a great fan of China kinda sorta. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I had just bought a metal muffler weather exhaust cap not even a year ago for my generator but because they put a whopping two tack welds to hold the two mount pieces together it quickly rusted and came apart. Made in China cheap crap. The US replacement I bought was completely welded together just as it should be. The extra few dollars in cost was well worth the expense in saved money and frustration later on.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I hope they do and I hope our items cause them just as much infuriating aggravation as their crap products do to us. I can't tell you how many times I've wished for the people to be lined up and executed who made all these cheap screws and plastic parts that strip and break too easily causing my jobs to last way longer than it should have taken to do. If it were kids who made such infuriating crap then I hope their lives suck even worse just for making that crap too along with their supervisors and business owners who refuse to make quality products all in the name of extra profits. I think you can tell I'm not really much a great fan of China kinda sorta. :lol:
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with Chinese junk.:lol: I swear it's getting harder and harder to find anything built with any quality any more.:disappoin

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Aw man, I came in here expecting to see pictures of nice dinner-ware! What a rip-off!

I can't tell you how many times I've wished for the people to be lined up and executed who made all these cheap screws and plastic parts that strip and break too easily causing my jobs to last way longer than it should have taken to do.
Oh, but they'll be lined up and executed if they don't get their asses in there and start making all of them crappy screws and plastic parts...

If it were kids who made such infuriating crap then I hope their lives suck even worse just for making that crap too along with their supervisors and business owners who refuse to make quality products all in the name of extra profits. I think you can tell I'm not really much a great fan of China kinda sorta. :lol:
Those kids probably don't have any choice, and their lives will suck by our standards.

This one runs!
Needs some helping stopping :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZdT98M2MvE
That's got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen on the internet!!!

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
:lol:

Here ya go Pete. Is broken just like the country. :D

201 - 220 of 294 Posts