Toyota Nation Forum banner

241 - 260 of 298 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,694 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
China on the economic side. What is that we see, perhaps one of the cards beginning to fall out of place in the house of cards holding up the Chinese economy?:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/beware-of-tremors-in-chinas-commercial-property-market-11561022560

:smileyvault-popcorn
I guess that means Trump's tariffs are working.:thumbsup::clap:
On a side note; I did like the short video on what differences are needed to allow sales of AR-15 style weapons in California in the side bar.;)

·
Premium Member
34,694 Posts
I guess that means Trump's tariffs are working.:thumbsup::clap:
On a side note; I did like the short video on what differences are needed to allow sales of AR-15 style weapons in California in the side bar.;)
There's a full article in the WSJ about that. I love the way these leftists think they can make everyone do what they want by enacting idiotic laws, and people just use the law against them if you will by finding loopholes and getting around them. Guess that's part of the reasons leftists want to eliminate all guns to get rid of the "problem" once and for all. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
34,694 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,694 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
So, we're the ones who are aggressive? I thought China was moving in on our friendly nations, by giving them money to abandon ties with the US. Sounds more like old Japanese imperialism to me. Maybe that's where they took a page from.

·
Premium Member
34,694 Posts
So, we're the ones who are aggressive? I thought China was moving in on our friendly nations, by giving them money to abandon ties with the US. Sounds more like old Japanese imperialism to me. Maybe that's where they took a page from.
Nah, they've got enough experience from their own history, as exemplified by "Tianxia," or all under heaven ascribed to the Chinese Emperor (or present-day government).

·
There is no substitute.
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #252

·
Premium Member
34,694 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,694 Posts
I ate at a local Chinese restaurant with my dad the other night, and let me tell you that's some of the best service and food I've ever had. On the side street next to the restaurant they often have the door open with a screen door blocking out any flies or insects, and that kitchen is all stainless steel, and you could swab the floors and not culture a single bacteria or virus, I'll wager, they keep it so clean! My kind of restaurant. I always tip big there. :)

241 - 260 of 298 Posts