Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a used 2004 Sequoia LTD 4WD (LOVE IT) but just noticed one of the chrome 17" wheels is peeling. There is less than 36K miles on it so I am thinking this should still be covered under warranty. Does any one have any experience with this? I am worried that my dealership will just give me the run around. They are notorious for their terrible service. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I also wanted to find out about upgrading the fog lights. I prefer a yellow lens for fog lights. Does anyone have any experience with this? I know PIAA makes a upgrad for the bulb and that the 4" light they offer may work with some fitting. Let me know what you know.

Thanks! Jonathan

·
Registered
24 Posts
My dad's 2001 has 16" wheels, and though they are not chrome, they are peeling pretty bad more towards the outside of the rim, more so on the fronts too. Not sure exactly why, but they have almost 70,000 on them. Maybe weather? We live in Florida now, but the car spent its whole life up until now in New York, maybe a combination of brake dust and salt on the roads did it? Dunno if you have that issue in northern california though. Couldn't tell you about the fogs though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts