Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I'm thinking about getting a leather seat cover from clazzio. I want to see the outcome before make the purchase. Can someone post some pictures of installed seats (Corolla 09- present)
Thanks in adavance

·
350whp grocery getter
2010 Corolla S
488 Posts
I have the Katzkin if you wanna see them. I am not sure where they are in comparison as far as price, but I have had Katzkin in a few of my show trucks as well and never had a problem.

·
It needsa muffler bearing
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
Katskinz makes awesome leather seats. I believe they are dyed all the way through so you don't have to worry about white marks after scratches. Our dealer uses them for a/m leather. You can usually also get two tone coloring, a black in blue or red leather scheme would look sharp.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the Katzkin if you wanna see them. I am not sure where they are in comparison as far as price, but I have had Katzkin in a few of my show trucks as well and never had a problem.
How much i'm looking to spend for this leather seats from katzkin?
Please do post you car seats please :)

·
350whp grocery getter
2010 Corolla S
488 Posts
I will take a few in a little bit. Just rotated the tires in 110 degrees, I dont even wanna think about going into the garage right now LOL

·
350whp grocery getter
2010 Corolla S
488 Posts
I believe the dealership charged me like $1400 installed for the Katzkin seats and door panels. You can do it yourself, but its a pain in the ass. I had them do it so it was included in my warranty. It is super soft leather, definitely not cheap feeling at all.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
the big difference between the clazzio and the katzkin is that the clazzio is a cover while the katzkin is an actual replacement for the seat fabric. the clazzio is easier to install but the katzkin looks better IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts