Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE NOTICED THAT ALL THE TOYOTA NATION MR2 OWNERS TAKE PRIDE IN THERE CARS
HOW DO U GET ALL THOSE ALLOY ROCKERS-INLETS SO CLEAN?
MINE IS NOT SO CLEAN HOW CAN I RESTORE IT?AND OTHER ENGINE PARTS?

ANY HELP WOULD B APPRECIATED I HAVE THE ENGINE OUT RIGHT NOW. I THINK ITS THE CLIMATE REUNING MY MR2 ITS COLD HERE! ITS A 3S GE JAP IMPORT 92 T BAR. IT CAME OVER HERE IN 2001.:confused: :lol: HELP ME FELLOW OWNERS

·
Registered
131 Posts
Caps lock is NOT your friend...

However, for engine degreasing, "Gunk" is your friend. You cover your fuse box and intake, spray it everywhere on a cold engine, let it sit for a few mins, rins it all off... and PRESTO your bay looks brand new.

Also some people get their pipes, x-bar, heat shield, valve cover etc, powder coated. Makes your engine bay look amazing, and even easier to clean up again...

·
I do NOT exist ...
167 Posts
yes, a good engine cleaner spray (like the aforementioned Gunk) should get everything nice and clean for you - not shiny, just clean.

on a side note: can you post some pictures of your 3SGE? maybe even do a Before and After thing with them ... :)

·
sargdesigns
2,497 Posts
I'm polishing my Turbo X-Bar today/tommrow. I was bored and my friend owns a small polishing company and wants some more exposure. :p I'll post pics of my bling-bling later. LOL. Next up is intercooler piping, heat shields and valve cover. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts