Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...

this looks like a nice mix of the Erebuni real valence and side skirts with the Rod Millen front bumper. exactly what i was thinking myself. thats sweet. my coupe is dark green but should look as sexy when im done.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ratko on 2001-07-04 16:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ratko on 2001-07-04 16:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
YEAH!!!!! 18" OZ Superleggera! Only 8kgs! Anish will be proud of me. :grin:

Car is still at Station 28 for side skirts and touch ups. Probably won't be done till next week. They have a handful of cars to work on for Darknights.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Ratko, glad to have you along. I'm looking forward to meeting you. The Superleggera were purely an impulse buy. I have 17 x 7 Enkei RS6 on right now and didn't plan on upgrading for a while. The next items were originally the the interior, HIDs, and coilovers next. One day I woke up and wanted 18s and next thing you know, I'm putting down a deposit for the Leggeras. :roll:

They are aboslutely gorgeous, light, and above all, they're OZs!! :razz: Sorry I beat you guys to it.

On a related note, I'll be selling my Enkei wheels and Michelin tires combo. I'll be posting in the For Sale section soon.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Since the wheels cost a pretty penny, I'll be rolling on Khumo Ecstas to save some dough. I've heard only good things about them, and I think the low price is only temporary until they get established in the market.

Also, Ratko, in case you are wondering, my bodykit consists of RMM 95-96 style front air dam, Erebuni Shogun skirts, and Erebuni style 329 rear bumper.

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats gonna look sweet in spectra blue.
no doubt.. youll have that setup on the 95-96 Gen3 and next spring ill have that setup on a 92-94 Gen3..

People are gonna reconize ! :smile:

·
Registered
274 Posts
i love the 95-96 front air dam from rod millen
but i have a 92 camry, whats the easiest way to get that onto my car? Do i have to purchase a 95-96 bumper, then get the 95-96 RMM air dam? If so, who can hook me up with where to get these thangs? Thx~!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,238 Posts
warlock said:
just for the hell of it. i'm taking brian back a few years. revilal post whore to the most:thankyou:

Mike, I still own you. ;)

HOLY THREAD REVIVAL!

·
Lost to follow up!
96 Camry Coupes
12,156 Posts
Damn when this thread was started the Twin Towers were still standing....but I can't see the pics??

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.