Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I've been having starting issues with my camry for a while and it's getting embarrassing now, so I did some reading, cleaned my throttle body and MAF and still no results. So I want to try to clean the Idle Air Control Valve, but before getting into it, does anyone know the procedure?

Thanks,

- Derek

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hey,

I've been having starting issues with my camry for a while and it's getting embarrassing now, so I did some reading, cleaned my throttle body and MAF and still no results. So I want to try to clean the Idle Air Control Valve, but before getting into it, does anyone know the procedure?

Thanks,

- Derek
I'd like to know the procedure too. On my 02 Camry, the IAC seems to be made of plastic and is pretty small...

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
If you find yourself unable to clean it, or you need a new one, let me know. I sell OEM part to TN members for 30% off MSRP and I only charge actual shipping costs plus $1.00 - $2.00 for materials, etc.

If you need anything, don't hestiate to contact me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, that definitely helps...also if anybody has part numbers for the gaskets, or parts diagrams, that would help too

thanks,

- Derek

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts