Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
FYI, I spoke to Stoner today. They said there is no difference between the aerosol and the trigger versions so I don't know why someone here said not to use aerosol.

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,115 Posts
FYI, I spoke to Stoner today. They said there is no difference between the aerosol and the trigger versions so I don't know why someone here said not to use aerosol.
More spray vs less spray I guess.

·
Registered
'18 HL Ltd
819 Posts
Easier to control where and how much to use, plus more economical (at least around me).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Most likely because of the propellant used in the aerosol. I have some silicone lubricant that will react with plastics similar to acetone because of the propellant (silicone is inert).

I’m not saying that the propellant on glass cleaner is the same but it is definitely an additional component added to the glass.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts