Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member checking in.

Any one else out there have a clear bra on their Highlander? Got one on my 08 Pearl White and am loving it. After 20k miles the front end still looks new. Not one chip or bug stain. My trade in took a big hit on the value from the damage to the front. Thats what make me take the jump and try the clear bra out.

After seeing a lot of different applications it was clear that you need to pick your installer carefully. I was fortunate to have a friend that had gotten the paint protection on his Lexus by a shop here in Kansas City. I will say, if you haven't given the product a look or try it is a must do. Why is this stuff such a secret!:confused:

Anyways... Just wondering how many of you have used the product and how long its been on?

Thanks to www.pdiclearbra.com for the info and examples I needed to feel good about my purchase. Also looking forward to seeing my car in your gallery. www.clearbraphotos.com

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
:welcome: to Toyota Nation. Here's a link to an earlier thread that talked about clear bras. I don't know how much it'll help you, but it's a start. BTW, the link starts on page 4 of the thread.

:thumbsup:

TrailDust

1 - 2 of 2 Posts