Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there i've been searching for about 16 hours on ebay for a seller that has both clear corners and clear bumpers for gen 3.5 but no luck. The reason why i'm looking for it is because of the shipping. ordering 2 parts your shelling out about 20$ just for shipping alone on parts that are about 2 lbs max. Maybe someone has a online store that has them for something similar to the prices on ebay.

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Only problem with buying them elsewhere is the prices are noticeably more than on Ebay.

These are from Autodynamic:

Clear Corners: $24.95
http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=TC9596C

Bumper Lights: $24.95
http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=TC9596B

Autodynamic had the clear corners for my 4.5 for $29.95. All prices do not include shipping. I got my corners on Ebay for around 30 shipped. So even though I paid shipping on one item, it was still cheaper than buying from an online store.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
I paid $15 with shipping for my Turn Signals

You can find them in the buy sell section regularly. But your not going to find them together for cheap.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea clear corners on ebay run about 25$ shipped and 25$ for bumpers as well. I'm going to keep looking well. the buy sell section is great for stuff but i rather have new lamps and what not then used ones.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
well, you can get OEM Gen.3 corner lights off a junker, those are fully clear...

as for gen 3.5 bumper lights, you can find some on ebay or shit like that...

oh and the 3.5's have the orange corners because the reflective piece is moved from the bumper light to the corner...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i know all about that. comparing my dad's gen 3 to my gen 3.5. Not many junk yards have gen3's in my area i guess just cause these camry's don't die out. the clear corner looks a little on off the OEM gen3's i dunno why.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
well, all the gen.3's are like that...

click on the "my site" link on smokingtiresv6's sig to see how you can correct them...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts