Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know if there are clear headlight covers for the gen 3? If not is there anyway to produce some?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No not like that, diamond clear headlights like you see on the gen 4.5 and gen 5s. Does anyone know how to do this?

·
Registered
145 Posts
i dun think it ever existed..........i would recommand projector retrofit w/ HID, i think itz cheaper n muchmuch nicer.........

·
Registered
785 Posts
someone needs to goto some company and just tell them

"if you want to make more money and expand in the market, make these duh duh duh parts for these cars, and these other cars as well, dont just market it out for the supras, the evolutions, and the civics! you need to expand!"

thats something i'd say

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MadDawg said:

"if you want to make more money and expand in the market, make these duh duh duh parts for these cars, and these other cars as well, dont just market it out for the supras, the evolutions, and the civics! you need to expand!"

thats something i'd say
Agreed!

·
Oh Glayven!
134 Posts
MadDawg said:

thats something i'd say
Like avalons!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts