Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was walking around campus today and i saw a 2000-01 limited ed. camry with the white/grey 2 tone and all.... i notied that they had clear headlight housing for both headlights- but the car was stock i checked it out- also looked like the dash was different with the vents and they didn't have a dash kit but just the fake cf stuff around the shifter- my question is anybody have one of these or anybody know anything about the limited cams

i am in illinois- so it is probably not a can/jap/aus thing-

???

·
Banned
352 Posts
yea seriously i cant picture what he means, does he mean that there were clear corners on the car

·
grrroarr... ?
314 Posts
articledon said:
This is going to sound stupid but dont all cars have clear headlights?
yes, but clear lights mean completely transparant lights :) so without markings

·
Registered
Highlander
1,547 Posts
For the Gen4.5, there was a Gallery series, with actual carbon dash and shifter bezels, not some stickers. It also had the special 5-spoke 15" alloy wheels. Then, in '01, there was a Collector series, with partial wood grain steering wheel as that in Lexus models, along with wood trims, and 16" alloys as found in XLE V6 models . Both these series were 2-tone. Toyota always comes out with some sort of limited edition towards the end-of-life for each generation series.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts