Toyota Nation Forum banner

521 - 540 of 561 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
You're probably right about that. I don't really think religion had anything to do with it, unless being a vegan is a religion.
Veganism, leftism and communism are all being practiced with varying degrees of religious fervor and they carry their churches with them to everywhere they find you. They have their tenets and bibles being re-written on a daily basis to fit whatever morphing values they happen to take on in their by-any-means-necessary mindset. Not traditional religions, and they would deny any comparison, but watch how they act towards others and endlessly proselytize.
Just like the fanatically religious mindset of those that this thread is based on. One thing in common really is that they all find themselves common ground in leftism, which is shutting up those who refuse to be converted.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Ah yes, the good things in life. Like thick steaks and tacos. 😁
Or poontang. Hey, someone had to finally veer this thread into something sexual or else the world would not be spinning on its axis correctly. LOL!

Veganism, leftism and communism are all being practiced with varying degrees of religious fervor and they carry their churches with them to everywhere they find you. They have their tenets and bibles being re-written on a daily basis to fit whatever morphing values they happen to take on in their by-any-means-necessary mindset. Not traditional religions, and they would deny any comparison, but watch how they act towards others and endlessly proselytize.
Just like the fanatically religious mindset of those that this thread is based on. One thing in common really is that they all find themselves common ground in leftism, which is shutting up those who refuse to be converted.
All that is part of the egalitarianism with which the leftists are selling their policies to the sheeple who are uninformed or else misinformed regarding world history, and so they follow these policies/dogmas that are all based on communism. We're all to be one happy, equal world if we all just follow along, lest we people who believe in personal choice and freedom be crushed for the sake of creating a better human race. It would be laughable if it weren't so sick and destructive. Just ask the Chinese, North Koreans, former East Europeans, or Bolivians and Venezuelans how their egalitarianism worked out.

·
Registered
849 Posts
The big Climate Change hoax gets more fuel tonight on the Clown News Network. This ought to be great comedy/satire. Solar and wind energy actually create more pollution than nuclear energy. I can hear it now:
  • Our world will be destroyed in 12 years if we do not stop climate change, which they have been saying for the past twenty years.
  • "Climate deniers" of which I am one, are crazy and dangerous to others.
  • 97% of all scientists agree on climate change - the only problem is, these are not scientists at all and regardless of who agrees, climate change is a patently false premise.
Tune in tonight to watch all these stooges on stage explain to us why we are so uninformed and dangerous to our world. Climate change proponents have one agenda - MONEY. Do you want to pay a carbon tax, so someone else can get rich? Not me!

·
Registered
808 Posts
The big Climate Change hoax gets more fuel tonight on the Clown News Network. This ought to be great comedy/satire. Solar and wind energy actually create more pollution than nuclear energy. I can hear it now:
  • Our world will be destroyed in 12 years if we do not stop climate change, which they have been saying for the past twenty years.
  • "Climate deniers" of which I am one, are crazy and dangerous to others.
  • 97% of all scientists agree on climate change - the only problem is, these are not scientists at all and regardless of who agrees, climate change is a patently false premise.
Tune in tonight to watch all these stooges on stage explain to us why we are so uninformed and dangerous to our world. Climate change proponents have one agenda - MONEY. Do you want to pay a carbon tax, so someone else can get rich? Not me!
You were close, they've been saying it for almost 40 years, and back then it was global COOLING that was the problem.
I'm a climate change denier, so I'm probably crazy, and only dangerous if I let my fire get out of control.
I'm still waiting for someone on the left to tell us who ALL of these 97% scientists are, so we can see IF they followed the money, or are just wanting their piece of it, or are actual climate scientists. The whole thing really comes to power and money. If you have enough of both, you might get somewhere with it. As it is, someone has to PAY to get the word out. The billionaires won't give up their money (it's their power base), so they have no problem creating fear and hype to get the average Joe/Jill everyday person to pay for it. In reality, it's just another freedom they are trying to get you to give up. They still want that power (according to AOC's former campaign manager), in that the GND wasn't about climate change, but rather regime change. In others words making the USA more like Venezuela (broke), and trying to convert this country from a Republic to a Communist state (like the former USSR was).
What none of these azzhats realize is that America is already broke (22 Trillion in the hole broke (thanks Barry)), and we need to fix this problem, rather that add 110 Trillion to the 22 Trillion we already have.

When the yellow vest movement was going on in France, the biggest issue was the carbon tax and high fuel costs that were being levied on everyone. It was money to be used to fight pollution. But since the movement died off, so has all of the complaints. Now everyone is watching HK to see what happens there, while other stuff is being done behind the scenes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
You were close, they've been saying it for almost 40 years, and back then it was global COOLING that was the problem.
Remember also that there was to be mass starvation, worldwide, by the year 2000 and if the left has anything of a successful track record, it's that they're always wrong and shown to be both liars and inventors of fiction.

I'm a climate change denier, so I'm probably crazy, and only dangerous if I let my fire get out of control.
I'm still waiting for someone on the left to tell us who ALL of these 97% scientists are, so we can see IF they followed the money, or are just wanting their piece of it, or are actual climate scientists.
They are actually 100% of the bought and paid for faux scientists but they lowered the number to 97% to better fool us. Problem for them is that we're not fooled by their crap and the only ones who are, are the ones who are complicit in this continuing coup attempt.

They still want that power (according to AOC's former campaign manager), in that the GND wasn't about climate change, but rather regime change. In others words making the USA more like Venezuela (broke)...
Cloward and Piven all the way baby. Break the financial structure of the country to where people can only get what they receive, food, housing and freedom to vote only Democrat, from the government and they become de facto property of the leftist dictatorship doing business under the thin disguise of a legitimate government.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
That's the essence of it, and a number of the Democrat presidential candidates have said as much, that the climate change movement isn't really about the climate and saving Earth but mostly about control over money and people in the world. The communists in the former Soviet Union and China spread their tentacles most effectively through their nations via collectivization, but nowadays that has morphed to climate change laws and regulation. It's all about power.

Also, one other comment, and that is I love how these people who believe in solar and wind power so fervently and buy their electric cars don't give a thought about how they were produced, from the metals mined to make the cars, batteries, etc., to the fossil fuels used to generate the electricity that power their "clean, no emissions" vehicles. Ignorant religious zealots do what ignorant religious zealots do.

·
Registered
808 Posts
That's the essence of it, and a number of the Democrat presidential candidates have said as much, that the climate change movement isn't really about the climate and saving Earth but mostly about control over money and people in the world. The communists in the former Soviet Union and China spread their tentacles most effectively through their nations via collectivization, but nowadays that has morphed to climate change laws and regulation. It's all about power.

Also, one other comment, and that is I love how these people who believe in solar and wind power so fervently and buy their electric cars don't give a thought about how they were produced, from the metals mined to make the cars, batteries, etc., to the fossil fuels used to generate the electricity that power their "clean, no emissions" vehicles. Ignorant religious zealots do what ignorant religious zealots do.
Yup. My 54 year old gas using VW probably produces less pollution than a brand new Prius or Tesla, when you factor in the mining of the stuff in the batteries, or all of the different plastics inside either of them. I could probably drive it until the day I croaked and it would still produce less polution, especially since either of the 2 get their electricity from the grid (coal, nat gas). And other than the Prius, I can drive my old car all day long, do quick fill ups, and keep driving. Something an all electric car can't do at this time.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
While we're at it, in this world of "blood diamonds" and so forth, where's the outcry from the leftists regarding the ecological damage being done in China (a nation that produces over 90% of the world's rare-earth metals), as well as the forced labor in many of the mines and processing facilities to produce the metals? They either don't realize or don't care that their morally sacrosanct electric or hybrid vehicles are produced under terrible human conditions that harm the environment. Guess these are the same people that turn a blind eye to 500,000 Rwandans dying in a tribal feud, or else hundreds dying each year--per city--in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, and Oakland due to senseless street shootings. However, a few screwed up assholes flout the laws or else fall through the cracks of existing laws and it's the end of the world for humanity. So many people's priorities and P.C. justifications are so fucked up. It's shameful.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
There it is, stupid shits on parade. Oh, yes, lady, humanity is a virus on Gaia our mother, so let's do what we can to get rid of humanity. I honestly propose people like that pathetic woman to take the first bold step for all humanity and kill herself to save the planet. Put your money--and life--where your mouth is, lady, before trying to enslave the human race in your doomsday rhetoric.

·
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #533
Insanity!

·
Registered
808 Posts
There it is, stupid shits on parade. Oh, yes, lady, humanity is a virus on Gaia our mother, so let's do what we can to get rid of humanity. I honestly propose people like that pathetic woman to take the first bold step for all humanity and kill herself to save the planet. Put your money--and life--where your mouth is, lady, before trying to enslave the human race in your doomsday rhetoric.
Thank You. Well said. It would be nice IF she followed her own advice. 😲

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts

·
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #540
521 - 540 of 561 Posts
About this Discussion
560 Replies
34 Participants
Corrolla clone
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing