Toyota Nation Forum banner

clogged fuel line

873 3
I went to replace my fuel pump today on my 86 GT-S and ran into another problem. while changing pumps i got a hunche to check the lines going in the tank. well it turns out the steel line that runs down beside the pump and bands at a 90 degree angle is apperantly clogged. what would you suggest doing. should i look for a new one or should i fix the one i have somehow. if so how. kinda up against a wall here. i'm gonna call around to the local yards tomorrow and look for another one for now. Any help would be appreciated. i need to get this thing on the road by sometime tuesday. i'm out of a car and have to borrow my dads old truck for now.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Umm i aint smoking anything dude. I can't even get compressed air through it. so unless there is some secret valve I'm pretty damn sure it's clogged! whether it be rusted, clogged up, fused together, a tiny midget in it. I DON"T KNOW . But it will not let anything pass through it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.