Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a gen 4 and I really like how one piece headlights look on other cars like accords and isht. I was wondering what car might have similar headlights that they make one pieces for?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
You mean where the headlamps and the cornerlamps are connected?

I assume the JDM ones are. I know they are for Gen3. I don't know why they wouldnt be for Gen4.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Are the JDM's projectors?

·
Why not?
226 Posts
No JDM ones are not projectors they are just the clear lense with the diamond backing.

Like this

Oh, and as far as i know, there is nothing remotly out there for gen 4's for one piece headlight fixtures. If there was, i probably would have bought it!

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
With the proper modifications, I'm sure you could make your own. Maybe a sheet of plastic in between or something. It would interesting to try. I might have to for my next project :)

·
camry Wookie
430 Posts
try the lexus es300 headlight....that might be one piece or something, i think it might even be projectors...

·
Idon't brag I mostlyboast
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
^^that would require grille and bumper mods.

You could always find a company that can make a mould out of your corners and headlights and make a one piece - but only if you're gonna put in projectors.

·
camry Wookie
430 Posts
i'm pretty sure that it's close enought in dimensions that it would at very worst minimize any modifications you would have to make, being as how the es300 is basically a rich man's camry...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts