Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm about to replace my old clutch on my 2000 Camry CE with 5sfe, with a new factory clutch. Now I know that it's a long and dirty job but i would like a new challenge. I have a Haynes manual to follow but I want to know more about the lubrication of these parts. For those of you that have done this before, what kind of grease do i need? also any tips or tricks that i need to do to save some time?

·
Pissed
Camry
665 Posts
Heh, im in the same thing right now, all tips are needed!!!!
And also, does anybody know, if i can replace my servicable struts with sealed struts that would be awesome lol

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
tightcamry129 said:
Hey guys, i'm about to replace my old clutch on my 2000 Camry CE with 5sfe, with a new factory clutch. Now I know that it's a long and dirty job but i would like a new challenge. I have a Haynes manual to follow but I want to know more about the lubrication of these parts. For those of you that have done this before, what kind of grease do i need? also any tips or tricks that i need to do to save some time?
you probably need high temp grease for the fork and bearing,
and thread lock paste won't hurt either if you intend to change flywheel as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts