Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,065 Posts
I rather have a wagon than a mini-van but nowadays most people rather have crossovers and SUV's than a wagon since to me crossover's are just lifted wagons on car frames.

If they had a Camry Wagon, I would be willing to get that than a Avalon TRD. I much like the Avalon TRD but a Camry Wagon would just be useful. As I said before, while I also like the Camry TRD it would be redundant to have two Camry sedans since I would keep my 2008 but a Camry Wagon is something I would consider provided it makes use of its extra space.

·
straight cash homie
18,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I rather have a wagon than a mini-van but nowadays most people rather have crossovers and SUV's than a wagon since to me crossover's are just lifted wagons on car frames.

If they had a Camry Wagon, I would be willing to get that than a Avalon TRD. I much like the Avalon TRD but a Camry Wagon would just be useful. As I said before, while I also like the Camry TRD it would be redundant to have two Camry sedans since I would keep my 2008 but a Camry Wagon is something I would consider provided it makes use of its extra space.
If they had a Camry wagon, V6 with 6 speed and perhaps AWD, fully loaded, I would totally let them take my money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts