Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Sequoia Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Sequoia is a Limited and I'm not a fan of chrome so I have replaced a few things. Since this older pic I also had my mirror caps painted to match.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i just sent my wife to the stealership to pice that same grille, i just cant remember if my sr5 came with white or chrome mirror caps. did the toyota center symbol come black like that or did you paint it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
What color is the insert? It looks too light to be black. I like it. I'm not a fan of chrome either - wish they make the "black chrome" emblems for our Sequoias.

·
Registered
2008 Sequoia Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just sent my wife to the stealership to pice that same grille, i just cant remember if my sr5 came with white or chrome mirror caps. did the toyota center symbol come black like that or did you paint it?
SR5's come with color keyed caps so no worries there and I painted my Toyota emblem.

What color is the insert? It looks too light to be black. I like it. I'm not a fan of chrome either - wish they make the "black chrome" emblems for our Sequoias.
The color of the insert is much darker than the stock insert, almost black if you ask me. I was originally going to paint it black but decided not to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts