Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought to make a post like this bashing the place. But I got some recent information a year later that changed my mind.
Story goes: car goes in 1989 alltrac(not no shit box, over 20 grand i put in this car) put the summer tires on and wanted to get it aligned.

after taking 4 hours to do an alignment i call them back, WHERE is my car? Oh were finishing up now.

Me being a mechanic I know that when the car is on spec, its on spec! wtf would a road test do? So they give the car to someone to do a road test... big mistake. I guess he couldnt resist touching the boost controller and cranked the bitch all the way. Last recorded boost 27.5 PSI.....WOW. must have been the best 3 seconds of that pricks life.

result:

3 of 4 ring lands BLOWN, detonation pits all over the cylinder head(garbage)
and a large cok in the ass.

Basically I know i could have taken him to small claims, but really it would have been my word agains the dealership owner, mr.atrell. I've seen alot of movies and usually it doesnt work out.

He gave me som small money and told me to fuck off.

Just a heads up, if you have anything nice and want to keep it that way, dont send it to attrell.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea first choice auto collision on rutherford in brampton BLOWS balls too.
He called my car a shitbox to my face lol.
because i paid the man 3500 to paint my car and though he could have spent some more time on it(guy named mario owner)

lots of runs, dust in the paint, bumper started craking first time the car saw sun. high build primer showing through paint.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention that mr attrell tried to blame the destruction on me. saying that he knows how young people drive BLAH BLAH. I tried to tell him that i build the fucking thing the last thing i wanted to do was blow it up.

Look at that cylinder head, ZERO carbon, no build up on valves, its actually a SHINY combustion chamber, tell me that i didnt care about my engine and ill punch u in the face lol

After being customer's of his for years we no long buy cars from him. in total i thing we leased about 15 cars over the last few years. If he would dick us like that hes really going to dick you too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts