Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
hahah nice someone should try getting some teins or something

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well it seems showstoppersusa is giving me the run around. i shoulda did a google search first. I woulda bought my coilovers else where. I arranged with them to buy my coilovers and pay my own shipping on 10/26/10...they had no issue processing the payment on 10/26/10...i even found out what time of the day they have their ups pickup and sent them the label before then. hours before on 10/26/10...

Now still nothing on 10/29/10. So tomorrow i'll try to reverse the payment with my bank and look elsewhere for coilovers. smh @ myself for not using google first. I would've found out that only thier local customers actually get parts and customer svc. this sets me back another week. they woulda been on the car this coming tuesday had they sent them out on time. The best response they could give me is "ups might be running a bit slow with scanning the pkg into their system" Fuck that. they can have fun tracking down the coilovers now. I'll get my money and go elsewhere.

·
Registered
263 Posts

Nice bro real nice. If you don't mind me asking how much did you get them for? I've been looking at megans for awhile and also BC racing one, but still trying to find the money to drop on em. definitely have to keep us updated

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$750 and i paid my own shipping which came out to $50. so $800 total. what i'd recommend is find one of the online retailers located in your area and try to offer 700 to see if they'll let it go for that much if you pay ur own shipping or can go to pick it up.

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
who's making the plates ?

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
getting them locally made down here in miami. I have a friend drawing them up in autocad then he's taking the file to a shop to get them cut out. he told me the only downside is it probably won't have the etching for the camber markings. we'll see though. hoping it comes out good so we'll have something else available if more gen 2 enthusiasts pop up.

also the rear struts will be taken to a machine shop to be notched and probably filled in for a lil more of a camry specific look. it's a detail most will never know about but i'm picky like that. all in all still hoping to have em on in about 2 weeks. epic stance soon to come.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts