·
The Return of the Red Coupe
19,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

ASUS P3V4X Motherboard, CPU and RAM.

http://images.anandtech.com/old/motherboards/asus/p3v4x.jpg
http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1199

This board is a Slot-1 board, but comes with the Asus s370 adapter for socket 370 P3 chips, it's AGP 4x compatible and has been updated to the latest bios so it can handle 1ghz and higher Pentium 3's. Praised as one of the best boards of 2000 and one of the best for overclocking in its time.
The chip is Pentium 3 667mhz cpu 133mhz FSB & original fan (fan needs a clip though, but I advise you get a better one). And of course 256mb of pc133 RAM, $125 for all 3

ASUS V7700Pure Geforce 2 GTS 64mb DDR Video card with no TV-out
never been abused (OC'd) and always had Thermaltake heatsinks on the RAM (heatsinks not included). cost almost $400 new, yours for $50.

http://www.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=V7700 Pro&langs=09

Monster Sound MX300 PCI sound card
Awesome sound card but it only has support for Windows 98, no driver support for later OS's. Comparable to SB Live, $15 OBO.

1 Creative 52X Cdrom
$15
GTA only, all prices are CDN $$.

[email protected]

·
Registered
367 Posts
Couple questions regarding the vid-card.
How long was the video card in use for? Was it on 24/7?
Does it still have the stock fan on it for the gpu? (I've bought used video cards and had a fan bearing go on me a few months after i bought it.)

·
19,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
the Vid card was never used 24/7 but it did see a lot of gaming hours. Bought it in may 2001, I only used it for about a year, then I bought my radeon 8500 last year in april I think since then I only used it maybe 3 or 4 times. I've seen refurbs go for about $90+. BTW I still have the box with the original price tag on it. :D

The CDroms do not have a lot of hours either, I have 2 of the same.. the first one came with my Pentium 3 PC, manufacturing date is July 13 2000, The second one I bought when I built my newer PC in November of 2001 so the manufacturing date is late 2001. All the stuff I install on my pc is downloaded, so the only real times they ever saw action were when I had to reload windows or Q3 as I used my CD writer the most.

I will let the older CDrom go for $15 if you're interested, but I will guarantee you it is in as much good shape as the newer one.

Most of this stuff has been sitting around since I built my newer PC and has barely been used since then, as I never got around to setting up a network in my place. The only reason I'm selling it is because I will be upgrading my current board, cpu and video card, so most of this stuff will get handed down to my older box.

·
19,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hump err.. bump. :D

I'll let the mobo, cpu and ram go for $125, remember it's a P3, not a Celery. :)

·
19,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
free bump..

I'll let the Geforce2 go for $50, this card is way better than the Geforce2 MX200 and MX400.

as for the sound card, I have a Driver that will work with windows 2000 if needed.. not sure if it will work with XP though.. and I'll let it go for $10.

52X CDRoms still available, $15 each.

someone has interest on the MB, cpu and ram combo. but if they back out.. I will put it back for sale. $125 the lowest I go.

·
19,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They're used man.. I sold the older one already.. the newer one is from november 2001, the only time I ever really used them was to re-install my programs after formats.. which I did every 6months or so. Other than that they never saw any use cuz I used my CD writer all the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
4 Participants
REN69
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing