Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Camry XSE; 2019 Corolla hatchback XSE
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just recently noticed that my back glass gets a lot of condensation on the inside after the temperature goes down. We've had a lot of rain and humidity the last week or so, and the temps have gotten colder. When I go out to my car in the evening after the sun goes down and it's started getting colder, there's quite a bit of condensation on the inside of the rear glass. Anybody else have this issue or have an idea of why it's happening? Car has less than 4000 miles and no dampness or moisture inside.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The car was holding warm humid air. The moisture condensed as the window cooled rapidly. Google "Dew"

·
Registered
187 Posts
Crack the windows a tad so the moisture can equalize. The best way to get rid of it in the morning if you can stand it is turn on the air-conditioning full blast. It dries the air faster than anything out there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've just recently noticed that my back glass gets a lot of condensation on the inside after the temperature goes down. We've had a lot of rain and humidity the last week or so, and the temps have gotten colder. When I go out to my car in the evening after the sun goes down and it's started getting colder, there's quite a bit of condensation on the inside of the rear glass. Anybody else have this issue or have an idea of why it's happening? Car has less than 4000 miles and no dampness or moisture inside.
Ive noticed my xse camry has the same symptoms especially when its really cold out, in the evening, or when its raining. I find myself having to use the ac often to dry out the air. Ive cleaned the windows and its a bit better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts