Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DriftStar.com KingPin
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is a repost or not, but someone who is on this site from time to time has been spotted on TV!

Eric Lee with his 4 Door Gold Corolla with a 4AGZE was featured on Sports Car Revolution on SpeedChannel!

BTW, I've been on TV before, and if anyone has a copy of it, please let me know. I think I was on a show called "Sport Compact TV"... anyone that has a copy of it will win a small surprise!

·
The terrorist
1990 Corolla SR5
3,058 Posts
Anyone has a clip! I know Eric deserves the respect for all the work he did on his Rolla.. It's a great looking car

·
TRD Corolla
02 Toyota Corolla
72 Posts
he was only hosting it for 2 days. If you still want a copy you will have to get it from me over AIM. sn: CorollasBest

·
Registered
see signature
366 Posts
driiift_hachiroku said:
BTW, I've been on TV before, and if anyone has a copy of it, please let me know. I think I was on a show called "Sport Compact TV"... anyone that has a copy of it will win a small surprise!
i saw u on that show...i think it aired in april...ur coupe is off the chain!!!:eek: :thumbup: :D more inspiration for me and my coupe...i cant believe how much u got ur rims for :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts