Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ferocious Teddy Bear
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that MADCAM won 13th last night at the SLAP event in Keene, NH.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

GOOD JOB BUDDY!!!

wish i could have been there, you did better than myself, i made it half way to the track and then it downpoured! Should have went with ya!

CONGRATS~~~!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey good job mad!

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Congrats hun !!

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Xevuhtess77 said:
whats the SLAP event? who can slap the hardest? :lol:
I was wondering the same thing? Not trying to offend anyone here.... Just plain and simple have no idea what it means..

-Rick

p.s. Congrats anyways since it must be worth mentioning.

·
2 3/4 inches of raw power
110 Posts
Hey everyone thanks alot!

I finally got some recognition for the thousands of hours and dollars I have invested into my Camry. Hopefully this will not be the last one I collect this summer. I was suprised by my 13th placement, I thought there were a lot of deserving cars there. I placed 13th of 46 cars in the Mild Divsion.

Also for those of you that aren't familar w/ SLAP shows... SLAP stands for "Sound Looks And Performance". Eddie gave my some good advice on the judging and the direction and mostly presentation I should've taken w/ my car, afterall he's a SLAP judge. (no he didn't judge my event). I must send a huge thanks out to him.

Thanks to everyone here on TN and in the general Toyota community aswell. I'm gunna dedicate this trophy to you guys. Because w/o help from all of you I wouldn't have gotten this far.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Congrats Man:thumbup:

·
Mr. Toyota
140 Posts
Good deal man, your car looked great to me at the meet, apparently others agree. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts