Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i connected the df toy and before i put everything back i tested it out. i turn the car on and the radio doesn't work. i get power to everything else but the radio like the air bag light and clock work and the emergency lights but not the radio. i disconnected the dftoy to see if the radio will turn back on but it doesn't. dont know wut to do thanks.

·
Row Dialin'
2,832 Posts
Well it sounds like you didn't disconnect the battery. Did you check the fuses and see if you blew one. I don't know if the radio has it's own fuse but that's the first thing I would check out.

Also: You should really mount everything back into place before trying it out. You probably wouldn't have this problem if you did that. Sure it's a pain in the ass to take it back out but it saves yourself the hassle of replacing fuses.

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I just went thru something similar...

There are 2 fuses in the fuse box under the hood marked "radio 1" and "radio 2".

There is a 7.5 amp fuse in the cab (under the dash/behind the change holder) that is marked "acc". This little guy killed my power, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts