Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are any Scion fans out there? I read websites and rumors that the Scion 2017 will get a whole new body and face design and if so, I would rather wait. It has been 6 years since the 2nd generation came out and the Scion 2016 barely changed at all compared to Scion 2015, maybe noting that the 2017 will look different and they're getting rid of their stocks by making their 2015 to 2016 or something.

It really sucks to buy a car and literally the next year, the entire car changed. I've done that before with the Corolla 2013 and the 2014 was a completely new car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You guys think it's worth to buy the 2015 Special Edition tC black/orange for $24,000 w/ leather? My cousin was able to contact the manufacture to sell it at a $4000 discounted price.
How many of you would actually drive a black/orange car? I love orange, but I think prefer most of my racing cars red though, but unfortunately there's no option for that and the 2016 special edition looks so much better than the 2015-2016 regular models in my opinion with the extra features like the trim lines, BLACK GLOSSY WHEELS, spoiler, etc. Maybe I would wrap my car red of the bottom portion? lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your feedback, but I decided to go with the Camry SE Hybrid 2015. My connection was able to give it to me from $33,000 to $24,000 out the door. So it was practically a steal to not take it. I'll probably come check out the tC again if they ever release the 3rd generation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts