Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is not a bag but its cheap and keeps my crap dry. Its not secured down Yet but nothing expensive is in there anyways.

Just thought I would pass it on. It fits real nice in the back and dont take up too much room. It comes with a key lock and 2 spare keys.

EDIT: looks like $49 now sorry

·
Tacoholic
343 Posts
Is it taller than the sides of the bed? Is that a picture of it in the back of your truck on the beach?

Just wondering if it will fit under my tonneau cover.

Looks like a good thing to shove some tools in.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah sorry its taller than the bed.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
188 Posts
Lotuts:

Looks good man, I think that between that, which would stay in the bed, and the bag to which I can throw things like clothes and what not for the upcomming trip to WA, I think that they are both going to work out GREAT in the Tacoma.

Do you happen to have any other pics of that critter? I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought that exact same box about five years go for my '89 Toyota p/u. Bolted it into the bed perpendicular to, and about one foot behind, the diamond-plate truckbox in the bed. The plastic box worked great to hold extra stuff while camping, etc, and the locking feature was nice ... not perfect, but lots more secure than leaving the tent and sleeping bags loose in the bed while I ran into a store.

As soon as I get the nerve to drill holes in the new '05 Tacoma bed (or come up with some non-drilling options), I'll move it over to the new one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.