Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone converted their seats to leather? If so, information on kit manufacturer, price and pictures would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
07 Silver Taco
419 Posts
i did a search for ya but really did not come up with much:thumbdownwhen i first got my taco over a yr ago I was looking into leather as aftermarket someone gave me a site but I can not remember, if i do I weill post for ya.:clap:

BTW welcome to the Nation...u will see a few peeps from HI on here they have some sick rides.

·
Registered
04CobraCBR95408Tac
77 Posts
4runner

Has anyone thought about or tried to remove leather seats from a 4runner and install them into a Taco?

Not sure if it would work but maybe it would be a simple bolt on item.. Problem I see you running into though is the electric seats and wiring them up from scratch along with getting around the sensor in the passenger seat too..

·
Registered
21 Posts
The dealer quoted me about $1400 heated here in Utah for front and back of a double cab. I checked around and one shop will beat them by $50, but the rest were more expensive. Many of the shops around here use the katzkin kits.

http://www.katzkin.com/05/FC/mainFS.html

·
Registered
56 Posts
shop here does katzkin for 1295 (houston). dealer is doing for me as a port option - that's what they call it - and they are charging me invoice price of 850 when i ordered it. saw 1 on the lot and it looked sharp!

·
Registered
18 Posts
A co-worker of mine has a gold dblcab and the dealer here installed leather seating as well as the door armrests in a tan color. don't know the extra cost, but I wish I'd known that earlier.... would have had them do mine.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Leather...Heated

Got mine done at " The Leather Company" in Lynnwood, Wa. Black/Grey. It was about $1600.00 and change but I had the front seats heated while they were there. I'll try to get some pics up but they are very similar to pics already posted on this topic. If your going leather, you might as well get them heated too!

·
Registered
06 taco, 04 bmw, R6
21 Posts
i also had my double cab, redone in full leather, and added heated seats to the front. i found a kit pre made and it looks good, but after what i found out for only $200 more i could of had custum colors 2 tone, and stitching, call custom shops. i paid around $1100 for mine, but SO worth it! looks and feels so much better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts