Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think something is clogged or some type of sealing is broken. My convertible isn't running off water properly. The top itself does not appear to have any holes and the leak is coming from inside/interior of the car not the windows. The water leaks and is pooling under the siding/ passenger seats. The water pools in the body of the car and ends up seeping into the floor/foot area of the back passenger seats. I can see/feel where the water is going but i'm not sure whats causing it any clues to what's going on and how to fix it?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
You would need to have someone in the car with everything closed while someone outside the car is spraying water over it. Hopefully the person in the car will be able to find a source of the water leak before it reaches the floor carpeting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just got a 99 celica vert and it too has water pooling in the spare tire well. the top functions fine but would like to check the hydralics and make sure the resevoir is full. is there a good service manual that depicts where and how to get to all these components ? i would like to check the drains and make sure they are clear too. i've not gotten any water in the back passenger seat footwells YET.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts