Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
GO GATORS!!
2007 Toyota Tacoma
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and pointer were leaving Kazbors(local restaraunt) today to head back to a local mudding spot and damnit, when i was pulling out i got pulled over. it was on a side road but i guess still a legal street. i thought i stopped but i guess i didnt and he said i ran the stop sign and cut im off!! now i owe them $123, that could have been some window tint! after bragging about not getting pulled over in my 5 years of driving it finally happened!:thumbdown

·
Registered
2006 Tacoma D/C
309 Posts
so what about your comment means the police do not like Tacomas? You evidently broke the law, regardless of the vehicle. When you go to court , just tell the judge that the officer doesnt like Tacomas . See where that gets you.

·
Self Proclaimed Genius
762 Posts
fireman9170 said:
so what about your comment means the police do not like Tacomas? You evidently broke the law, regardless of the vehicle. When you go to court , just tell the judge that the officer doesnt like Tacomas . See where that gets you.
:lol:

·
not available
integra/taco
297 Posts
i think he pissed off the fireman:eek:

·
4.0 Smoking
2005 Tacoma
2,827 Posts
Yeah they do.

Couple nights ago i parked next to a cop on a bike and he asked me if this the new tundra i was like no way its a tacoma. He liked the front end alot. Then he said how dark is your tint i was like oh oooo. i said i dont recal but it came like that when i bought it. He just laughed hahaha.

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
fireman9170 said:
Holy crap man... go grab a beer and settle down...

I swear, I dont' think anyone on the forum has a sense of humor and the ability to detect sarcasm. I am sure that Justin actually came to that conclusion due to this incident. Jesus. :rolleyes:

Having seen the whole thing (yes, I will post a pic later of the cop with JRedneck pulled over:D , I don't think he ran the stop sign...

·
GO GATORS!!
2007 Toyota Tacoma
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
holy shit no one can catch sarcasm on this forum, it was a joke about the tacoma, but the fact that i didnt run the stop sign pisses me off and that cop was a jerk, sorry fireman if i got ur panties in a bunch!!

·
Registered
2006 Tacoma D/C
309 Posts
I agree, you all should be able to detect sarcasm!!!!! and yesss most cops do wish they were firemen. not all, but alot, if they had just scored a few more points on that civil service test. We do have recliners, and do get to sit in them from time to time. Nothing like it was back in the day though. :lol:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts