Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My corner lights stopped flashing recently when I use my remote entry transmitter. It was sometime after I installed the headunit, amp, and subs. Could it be because those components are draining the battery or maybe a fuse is blown or something. I believe the remote entry/alarm system is OEM. Any ideas whats goin on?

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Same problem I have. Mine started after I blew my corner light fuses. I'm not sure what my prob is.

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...

My corner lights still blink when using my turn signals and the front ones are on when I switch them on with or w/o headlights though.

·
Grenaded piston
6,584 Posts
If you can get to the brain/alarm (usually stashed in the drivers side dash), check the parking light output wire on it.

It should output a momentary +12V when the alarm is armed/disarmed.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
could it be possible that there is a fuse from the alarm to the coner light connection? cause mines started not flashing the corner lights right after i blew the fuses for them.

·
Grenaded piston
6,584 Posts
dna59 said:
could it be possible that there is a fuse from the alarm to the coner light connection?
Maybe.

You'll have to find the brain/alarm and go through the wiring.

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
yeah, i am checking on this too, since my corners are doing the same thing... i have a factory alarm and when i arm it, the rear corners blink, but not the front. Also when my headlights are on, my corners are never on any more, but when i use the turn signal they work... very interesting...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts