Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Got to replace my Rosen radio they don't make them anymore so I got a NGVTB Head unit pretty similar

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Is the mounting point same 2 nuts or did you have to drill a 3rd hole.
If we are talking about the wing, the wing attach to 4 screws, has nothing in the middle, the roof spoiler is taped.

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yes I am referring to the wing. Basically what I am asking is if it uses the same mounting location as the stock spoiler. And if the manufacturer of the spoiler added an additional bolt or screw.
Can’t tell you I didn’t have a stock spoiler to begin with they instantly 4 screws

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,721 Posts

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
What happened to your Rosen? Mine is still working great.
I Bought it used, AM wasn't working which really I don't care I don't use radio just bluetooth to listen my spotify play list, but the volume knob just die and the screen was fading until it got to a point the screen couldn't sense touch, I looked everywhere even for a working used one with no luck so I bought that one, Florida humidity and heat are no joke, even with my car garaged it takes a toll, I was noticing through the weekend that my tint windows are peeling on the rear windows and my roof needs painting.

I have to take care of that and change the rims in the next 2 months. 😐

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Interesting mounting location, why so far to the right?
I guess personal preference the screen is really wide and catch everything and on the left side I have my Viper alarm sensor.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,721 Posts
I guess personal preference the screen is really wide and catch everything and on the left side I have my Viper alarm sensor.
I have mine tucked behind the rearview mirror just to the right of it. :)

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Just placed the order to do the conversion from drums to disc, I just give up regarding find a used XRS axle, my time is limited and to find an XRS on the junk yard is hard, I also order the console as well, so it's going to be an interesting summer plus the new wheels and second set of tires. I'll keep you posted as I go with this project, if any of you have done this or has the latest info I'll appreciated.

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Part of the beautification process, the roof paint is fading plus some dents and scratches on the bumper, taking the car to the bodyshop on Monday to fix them.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts