Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Gen 1 Solara
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 Corolla partout located in Orange County

Hello everybody,

Unfortunately I was rear-ended in a hit and run, so my reliable Corolla is done. Just selling any parts that anyone might want before it goes to the junkyard or maybe the whole car if anyone is interested. I would prefer to keep it local so that way I can keep it cheap for prices but will consider shipping as long as the buyer pays.

Interior and engine is in good condition. Outside condition is rough from the accident, plus wear and tear. The instrument cluster has the tachometer/RPM gauge. Has power windows, center armrest console and the rare lap vent for the AC. The driver seat is broken from the accident. Tires I just bought in March, so they still have plenty of tread left. Radio and speakers are already sold.

Ask me what you need and I'll give you a quote for the part. Otherwise with the whole car, you get a working engine and transmission with solid tires. Good deal for anyone needing an engine under $450. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

Registered
1992 Corolla, 1.8L bored and stroked to 1.9, with Silvertop head running ITBs megasquirt ECU, 6speed
How much do you want for the dash cluster?

Registered
1992 Corolla, 1.8L bored and stroked to 1.9, with Silvertop head running ITBs megasquirt ECU, 6speed
Well, it's been over a week with no response? SO, are you still selling parts off your car or not?

wd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts